Livin Room is the best of both worlds, combining the light and sky of a conservatory with the walls and ceiling of an extension.
Livin Room is truly multi-functional, creating a pleasant and relaxing space for meditation or it can be a ‘full on’ family room.
Livin Room offers more, lots more than either a conservatory or an extension. Consider these benefits when choosing Ultraframe’s Livin Room which features the Classic roofing technology.
And lets not forget outside, the bit your neighbours see...
Livin Room uses an Ultraframe Classic glazed roof to which is attached a steel work ladder system at eaves and glazing bar positions. This is then plasterboarded and plaster skimmed to form a perimeter ceiling.
Into the 12.5mm plasterboard, can be inset down lighters.
The ladder steelwork framework provides the perfect vehicle to transport wiring back to the dwelling’s electrical circuit.
Everything you need to know about Planning Permission and Building Regulations for your Conservatory
For many people, when planning a conservatory, Planning Permission and Building Regulations can be an unwanted concern. By choosing Clement Double Glazing this is taken out of your hands so you are free to enjoy the exciting parts of researching your orangery. At Clement Home Sevices we are extremely knowledgeable about the Planning and Building Regulations process and will take care of the research and application (if required).
What is the difference between Planning Permission and Building Regulations?
Planning Permission and Building Regulations are often confused. Both are the responsibility of the Local Authority and basically, Planning Permission takes into consideration the aesthetic effect of a new building/extension on the surrounding homes and neighbourhood, whilst Building Regulations define how the structure must be constructed in terms of thermal efficiency etc.
1. The starting point is the Ultraframe Classic roof with window frames all round sat on a traditional dwarf wall.
2. By the prudent use of more masonry at the corners and different window frame layouts and Ultraframe’s Cornice, the whole look starts to change.
3. The further insertion of another masonry pier divides the elevation into two and the swap from frames to french doors or patio doors creates a whole new dynamic.
4. And ultimately you can open up the front of your new cross over extension by using bi folding doors. A stunning transformation.
5. The standard glass roofed conservatory is bright and airy - this is the start point on the journey.
6. And now, the Livin Room steelwork framework is added and plastered to create a perimeter ceiling, perfect for down lighters.
Combine this with plastered dwarf walls and piers to give a feeling of solidity.
7. Change the design from dwarf walls to full height side glazing in the form of French doors or patio doors and you have the conservatory that thinks its an extension.
8. And now with bi-folding doors - Livin Room takes on its ultimate form. Stunning.
With an extensive range of window styles and systems, you’re sure to find the perfect combination to complement your home and improve your life at Clement Home Services.
Those that are welcome will be stunned by any of our enticing and sophisticated doors, whilst the only thing that criminals will see is how secure your home is.
With the views of the outdoors and the luxury of the indoors, a conservatory from Clement Home Services is the new fashion icon for every home!
Supplied and Installed by Clement Home Services the Excelsior Roller Garage Door in an ideal solution for customers wanting to gain some extra space.
At Clement Home Services we offer a full fascia and soffit board installation service which is backed by our full ten year guarantee and a 20 year manufacturers guarantee.
Firestone Rubber Cover Roofing System from Clement Home Services is an ideal durable solution for small residential flat roofs.
More information coming soon, for more details call: 0151 6911 967
Click here to arrange a quote in the comfort of your own home.
Click here to and we'll send you our latest brochure for free.